Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Personal Testimony and Life Experiences

My Personal Testimony and Life Experiences

I have seen many challenges in my life, but God has blessed me with the spirit of perseverance and faith. When I first started working, some years ago, I had job-related pressure that progressed into clinical stress, depression, and body radiation from prolonged use of computers. All the western medical doctors could not diagnose the illness, even with sophisticated lab tests, they said I was not sick. But I felt I was dying. My vision was blurred, I had nonstop migraine headaches, nausea, persistent heat in the right side the body, and even lost weight. At that time, I was leading a Youth drama group, and during rehearsals, I often went to the side to apply Vicks ointment to my ailing right side. I thought I was going to have a stroke, which might have been the first ever recorded in a young person. That was until God led me to an alternative medicine practitioner, who also said that God loved me, because he had brought me to his clinic in time to save my life. I thought he was just being nice, not wishing to give a patient the bad news of their imminent death. He put me on a treatment that involved herbal concoctions of oriental medicine. I did not believe that I would be well, but took the treatment anyhow. In less time than I thought, the persistent heat in the right side of my body disappeared. Then the migraine headaches, the nausea, and the blurred vision vanished, too. I have not been sick like that ever since, nor have I been down with any major illnesses ever since. I thank God for His loving protection. And there is a reason why God protected me--so that I could share the Good News of His word with you!

Recently (2010), I was sharing the Good News of the Lord Jesus with a friend who happened to be a religious adherent, and her conclusion was that I was into a cult. I had challenged her with the Biblical evidence that the religion she followed was not a way to salvation but to damnation. You may not believe it, but my words, which I derived from the Holy Bible, the true word of God, was called blasphemy! According to that convert of man’s religion, challenging the gross indecencies of their church were blasphemy. I was saying some of the very words and quotes you have read above, but they were called blasphemy and cult beliefs.

Surely, how can anyone practicing the word of God by believing in the very Gospel of Jesus Christ be a heretic, and someone who openly practices idolatry be a Christian? The Bible says that those who have ears should hear, and those with eyes should see. In MARK 7: 16, Jesus asserts this: If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

There is something suspicious about a belief that claims to be Christian, yet does everything other than what the Bible teaches. In fact, some of the rampant religions of the world have created a tradition of forbidding the adherents from reading the Bible on their own. The reasons? That the lay people are too stupid to understand the word of God by themselves; that the word of God needs special theological interpretation for the masses; that there is a lot of church literature and canon laws that people should spend time reading and conforming to, instead of reading the Bible.  Are you one of the LOST sheep?  You need Jesus in your life for salvation, and this is not mere lip service!  The son of God died for our sins.  NOT believing  in Him as the savior and believing in world religions instead is to forsake your very Creator!

© Rosemary K Gospel Witness Media
Reproduction of this work without written permission is prohibited


All syndicated videos and photographs are copyrighted to their respective sources.



Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detector



Register for Rosemary K email updates









try Express Email Marketing










No comments:

Post a Comment